keskiviikko 5. tammikuuta 2011

Geeking for twice


Just a few track I want to share as I'm going through dj litterature. Some Scanno Disco etc.

First up, an awesome combination of Lindstrom's cosmic vibes, Kieran Hebden's wackiness and Christabelle's sweet vocal make up a great combo whick I enjoy deeply




Lindstrøm & Christabelle - Lovesick (Four Tet remix) by smalltownsupersound




Second. I used to despise Uffie and I really do that still. Not as intense though. This happens to be her track but my favourite's Azari & III have made it into something completely different. Interesting stuff.




Uffie - Difficult (Azari & III Remix) by Hypetrak




If I'd ever need a dark rowdy dance track for a filled up basement rave I know what I'd choose to play on full volume. Digitalism are back. Well this came out a while ago but I've managed to miss it. I like the varified energy levels here and stuff




Blitz - Digitalism by shiftdcdj2




For the last posting I'd like to share you a great remix by Cut Copy of a Munk song. I actually had the guys from Cut Copy hanging out at one of my nights and they were really nice guys and seemed to like same kind of music as us. They even tried to bum for some drink tickets eventhough they make about 10 gran a gig. Old habits die hard I guess




You Never See Me Back Down (Cut Copy Jackmaster Remix) - Munk by TheSaharaTent.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti