keskiviikko 26. tammikuuta 2011

Looking Forward...

Monday at Tavastia was superb. The legendary club was filled with people and I managed to pull through a great gig without technical difficulties and Square Mode played magically tight dj-set that can't be underestimated by anyone. They are definetly the ones to watch in the big circuits in the future.

The night at Tavastia made made me more sure about my abilities as a DJ. About my ability to play in a big room etc. and made me hungry for more. I'm browsing for future nights and venues here during a day off work and fantasizing about gig at a Indie Fastival in Barcelona etc.

But yeah. Here's a pic taken about 10 minutes after my set ended and this is how it looked like at Tavastia. Real intimidating stuff I reckon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti