perjantai 19. marraskuuta 2010

Mixtape for the friday night


It's friday. I'm lying in bed with morphine working through my head blocking the toothache and I'm more than envious to the people taking their first beers soon and getting ready to either go to Nolla with Just Paha night with about 15 differend dj's playing. Or then they're way to YK to see magnificent Barbara Panther (which I truly recommend) and Daniel Haaksman palying at a Top Billin party. They could also be on their way to Hertz Club premiere with superb Tuomas Toivonen, Shine 2009 and Upi & Lzrboy.

Either way. They should open their beers and listen to The Twelves mixtape made live to BBC One last year for Pete Tong. This really makes me bounce. It's amazing what they're able to do with a couple of laptops and midi keyboards. This is a lesson to us all Dj's.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti